Saturday 23 January 2016

Didi aapko chai dun kya ? - Hindi One

And a conversation starts at Keetlee. A guy standing in front of me was not well dressed up, his hairs not combed properly ,  a t-shirt was of white color but I couldn’t see pure white color as he was cleaning his hands in t-shirt and what is more interesting in his t-shirt it was a very nice line written “ Chai bechta hun Imaan nahi Saab “ – by reading this line first I couldn’t think any I just have smile on my face and then I thought how meaningful that line which was written in t-shirt and suddenly one of my friend has joined me and that guy has asked “ Didi chai leke aaun kya ?” and I said “ Han Leke aa “ meanwhile me and my friend was discussing about this guy and his age and more interestingly that line which was written in his t-shirt and I was curious that a guy knows the meaning of that line or he has just wear this t-shirt like a normal wear.

By that time he came with 2 Chai Cups and I asked “ Ye t-shirt kahan se kharida ?” and a guy with smiling face has replied “ Didi kharida nahi hai banvaya “ I said Okay !! and yeh line ka matlab pata hai ? and he came back with amazing reply. “ Didi I am working here since I was 10 Years old and here at this place I have seen many people who gave me rupees which is not sizable in my pocket and I told many times mujhe pagar milta hai aapke paise nahi chahiye saab and people used to tell me “ Tevar zyada nahi rakhte chotu “ and I used to have 1 reply for those people “ Imaan ki Zindagi and Niyat ke paise se aage jaunga saab” and in very cute manner he said “ Didi aab mein javab deke thak gaya so t-shrt pe Likhwa liya” and I was impressed !! I gave smile and proud to have respect for this small boy who knows meaning of all those heavy words playing around 

And I left that place with thought in my mind “ Self respect is Heaven ! “ a big message in small pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment