Saturday 9 July 2016

Jennifer,reeelllaaax.....

Near the chocolate counter in the supermarket a little girl was profusely crying. The mother said,"Jennifer, relax. Jennifer, please relax. Don't behave in any way that will leave behind a bad impression." The little daughter's tantrum won't stop. She adds little scream to her crying. The mother again said,"Jennifer, relax. Don't get overtly perturbed. There is no need for a drama now.Jennifer, just relax." A man, who was observant of what was going on, approached the mother and said, "Madam, I know the little one's behaviour is out if control. Yet, don't you think you are using too much of an adult communication with a six-year-old?" The mother turned towards the man and replied, "What gave you this feeling that I am talking to my little girl? Jennifer is my name. I was actually giving auto-suggestions to myself, to calm me down."

While your success depends on what you communicate with others, your happiness depends on what you communicate to yourself. "Jennifer,reeelllaaax.Jennifer, just reelllaaaaax.

No comments:

Post a Comment