Sunday 1 May 2022

Invisible Labels

A car ahead was moving like a Turtle and not giving me way inspite of my continuous honking! I was on brink of losing my cool when I noticed the small sticker on the car’s rear!

“Physically challenged; Please be patient.”

And that changed everything!! I immediately went calm & slowed down!! In fact I got a little protective of the car & the driver!!! I reached work a few minutes late, but it was ok!

And then it struck me.  Would I have been patient if there was no sticker!???! Why do we need stickers to be patient with people!?? 

Will we be more patient & kind with others if people had labels pasted on their foreheads?? 
Labels like :
“ Lost my job” 
“Fighting cancer”
“Going through a bad divorce” 
“Suffering Emotional abuse “
"Lost a loved one”
“Feeling worthless”
“ Financially messed up” & more like these!

Everyone is fighting a battle we know nothing about. The least we can do is be Patient & Kind!

Let us respect the INVISIBLE LABELS
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

No comments:

Post a Comment